Oxon RG9 3AE
The name" Fawley Court" comes from the Old English word for fallow deer, which at one time roamed this country in great herds. In 1953, Fawley Court with its vast gardens was purchased by the Congregation of Marian Fathers. Over the years, it has been completely restored and is now a splendid example of British heritage. Here, they operate a school for boys and a historic museum. There is also St. Anna' s Church, which was paid for by Prince Stanislav A. Radziwill and built on the grounds.